Before you can earn royalties for the sale of your Booxies that someone else prints, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You and your account must remain in complete compliance with the Booxie Terms & Conditions, which are incorporated herein by reference. Booxie reserves the right to withhold payment of royalties and/or suspend your ability to earn royalties so long as you are not in compliance with the Terms and Conditions and you agree that any earned and unpaid royalties will be forfeited upon your failure to comply. If your ability to earn royalties was suspended and you come back into compliance with the Terms and Conditions, you will begin to earn royalties from the date of your reinstatement forward.
- Your printed Booxies must not violate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Royalties will be calculated as a percentage of sales, pursuant to Booxie’s then-current royalty rate at the time printed Booxies are ordered. Royalties will be paid pursuant to Booxie’s then-current payment schedule.
- You must maintain a valid Paypal account on file with Booxie for the receipt of royalty payments. Booxie will not be responsible for royalty payments that are delayed or remain unpaid as a result of a your failure to update your PayPal account information.
- You will be responsible for filing and paying all applicable taxes on the royalty payments you earn. Booxie will not withhold any taxes for you. You are advised to discuss any questions regarding the tax consequences of royalty payments with an accountant.
- You and Booxie shall at all times remain independent contractors. Nothing in these terms shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, employer-employee relationship or franchiser-franchisee relationship between you and Booxie.
- Booxie reserves the right to update these terms at any time pursuant to the Terms & Conditions.