Booxie covers are printed on Futura 100# Cover stock. Same stock is used on 2 and 4 page Booxies. Booxie body pages are printed on Futura 100# text stock.
PRODUCTION TIMES and SHIPPING TURNAROUNDS
All our products are hand-crafted. To maintain high quality standards, production times can vary between products. We make every effort to put your order on press and in the mail within 48 hours. We do not offer a rush production option at this time.
Shipment time estimates below begin upon completion of production and will vary dependent on service chosen and recipient zip code locations:
Economy 4-8 business days
Standard 2-5 business days
Expedited 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri delivery only)
Currently we ship only within the U.S. Separate orders cannot be combined and will always be shipped separately. Carrier rates are subject to change and will be updated in the app accordingly.
For quantities over 100, please contact email@example.com to confirm production turnaround times and best shipping method and cost to your destination.
QUALITY CONTROL and RETURNS
We stand behind the quality of our work. In the unlikely event that your Booxie arrives damaged or with a manufacturing issue, please email us right away within 14 days to tell us about it, and attach a picture. We’ll get back to you within 3 business days to find a solution.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what went wrong.
Please include your order number and photos of the issue which help to make it easier for us to assess the problem.
Please note: We cannot process reprints requested after 14 days. We do not issue refunds and cannot process reprints for errors beyond our control.
Your Booxie is your creation… and we do not edit or proof your content in any way. So if you print it, you’ll want to review it carefully before you order and make sure it’s just the way you like it:
- Make sure photos are not low resolution; if they are fuzzy on screen they will print that way. Likewise, if the picture is dark on screen, it will print dark.
- Have you checked for typos or any unfinished text areas?
- Other design choices regarding your layout, color, layering of images, keyframe choices on video, etc. should be reviewed and edited before sending to print.
- If color is critical in a large quantity order, you might want to order a test Booxie first to decide if our process meets your expectations. We use state-of-the-art color management on press, but please be advised we will not replace Booxie cards or booklets for minor variations in our standard color.
- Do you have the right to reprint the images in your Booxie, or have you properly credited the owner(s)?
Please be aware that we use sophisticated digital presses and color calibration techniques; however print colors will vary from the colors of your device screen, and slight variations may occur from book to book. These slight color variations are normal and will not be refunded.
Our low-cost, high-quality Booxies are put on press immediately to meet our quick turnaround promises, so once an order has been confirmed in the app, there is no way to make changes before mailing. For this reason, we cannot cancel your order once it has been placed and manufacturing begun.
Please make sure you love your creation before ordering!