All Booxies are printed in the United States on high-quality premium paper with a satin finish.
THE PRODUCTION TIME of BOOXIES + SHIPPING TURNAROUNDS
All of our products are custom printed and to maintain high-quality standards, production times can vary depending on page count. We make every effort to put your order on press within 2 business days. Booxies with 12 to 24 pages require additional binding time.
We do not offer a rush production option at this time.
TOTAL PRODUCTION, SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TURNAROUND TIMES:
• Regular 10-14 business days
• Priority 6-10 business days
• Express 4-6 business days (Monday – Saturday delivery)
Your Booxie order will ship once printing production has completed. Delivery time of your Booxie will vary depending on service chosen, as well as the recipient’s location.
Currently we ship only within the United States. Orders placed separately cannot be combined and will be shipped separately. Carrier pricing rates are subject to change and will be updated in the app accordingly.
For quantities of 100 or more, please contact Print.Support@Booxie.com to walk through production time, bulk pricing, as well as the best delivery option and cost to your destination.
QUALITY CONTROL and RETURNS
We stand behind the quality of our product. In the unlikely event that your Booxie arrives damaged or with a manufacturing issue, please email us at Print.Support@Booxie.com within 14 days. Please include your order number along with a photo of the issue or damage.
Please note: We do not issue refunds and cannot process reprints for user errors or others that are beyond our control.
Your Booxie is your creation… We will not edit or proof your content in any way. When you print your Booxie, please review it carefully:
High-Resolution images should be loaded into the app when you are creating. If your photos look fuzzy on your screen – they will print fuzzy. Likewise, if the picture is dark on screen, it will print dark. There are tools in the app to brighten and control the contrast of the image, but not to adjust out of focus or low resolution images.
Reviewing Your Booxie
- Have you checked for typos or any unfinished text areas?
- Other design choices such as the layout, color, layering of images, keyframe choices on video, etc. should be reviewed and edited before sending to print.
- If there is something critical in your creation or bulk order, you may want to order one as a test first. We use state-of-the-art color management on press, but please be advised we will not replace Booxies for minor variations in our standard color.
- Do you have the right to reprint the images in your Booxie, or have you properly credited the owner(s) of the image?
We use sophisticated digital presses and color calibration techniques; however print colors vary from the colors of device screens. Slight variations may occur from book to book as well which are normal and will not be refunded.
Booxies are scheduled into the print system immediately after your order is placed – there is no way to make editorial changes before shipping. For this reason, we cannot cancel your order once it has been placed and manufacturing begun.
Please make sure you love your creation before ordering. There are several helpful tutorials located in our “How To” section.
We are here for you! Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns – we can be reached at Print.Support@Booxie.com.