- Booxie ‘Select’ Publishes Exclusive Collection from Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
Each Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater Booxie Photo Book Exhibits the Extraordinary Talents of Award-Winning Photographer Andrew Eccles
Program is a Platform for Visual Artists and the Like to
Showcase Works and Earn Revenue
LOS ANGELES, CA (February 7, 2018) — Today Booxie announces that through their Booxie Royalties ‘Select’ Program the world-renowned Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater will publish exclusive collections of photography by celebrated and award-winning photographer Andrew Eccles. The three Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater Booxies Paint, Bravura and Light spotlight several of the company’s most dynamic and incomparable dancers who are currently inspiring audiences across the country on a North American tour. Featured in the collection are Sarah Daley-Perdomo, Jacqueline Green, Daniel Harder, Jacquelin Harris, Michael Jackson, Jr., Yannick Lebrun, Michael Francis McBride, Rachael McLaren, Akua Noni Parker, Jamar Roberts, Samuel Lee Roberts, Glenn Allen Sims, and recent Dance Magazine Award honoree Linda Celeste Sims, as well as its Artistic Director, Robert Battle.
- Booxie Recognized With Three Prestigious W3 Awards For Apps Excellence, Mobile Features and Mobile Sites
LOS ANGELES, CA — (November 21, 2017) – Booxie, the only social storytelling app with print capabilities, was honored with two Gold Awards and a Silver Award for its user experience, visual design and photo and video by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, a membership-based organization of top-tier professionals from various disciplines of the visual arts dedicated to embracing progress and the evolving nature of traditional and interactive media. (more…)
- Booxie Introduces Exclusive Design Templates for Birthday, Anniversary, New Baby, Travel, Invitations, Sports (and more!)
Turn Photo and Video Memories into Lasting, Shareable Stories
LOS ANGELES, CA — (October 4, 2017) — With a suite of exclusive new templates available to users at no cost, Booxie is making it easier than ever to transform personal photos and videos into lasting social stories, birthday albums, photo collages, travel journals, custom greeting cards, creative photos books and more, right from an iPhone or iPad.
- Photographers, Chefs, Authors, Comic Book Writers, and Artists Can Earn Income From Creating and Sharing With The Booxie Royalties Program
Award-Winning Landscape Photographer Sean Bagshaw is the first to publish on the exclusive Booxie Select Royalties Program
LOS ANGELES, CA (April 12, 2017) — Booxie, the only social storytelling iOS app with print capabilities, is excited to begin the official rollout of their Booxie Royalties Program, the only platform of its kind that offers users the opportunity to earn a percentage of sales from their profile’s printed photo books. The Booxie Royalties Program is perfect for photographers, chefs, authors, and visual artists alike to share their talents and creations with their fans and followers in a tangible way all while opening up an additional stream of income. Small businesses, aspiring up-and-coming talent, and even Booxie’s everyday user will be able to sell their custom creations through Booxie which will also open up a new platform of followers and fans. (more…)
- Booxie Launches New iPad Interface for its Photo & Social Storytelling AppLOS ANGELES, CA (March 2, 2017) – Booxie, makers of the only social storytelling iOS app with print capabilities, has released an all-new design interface and feature enhancement for iPad®, iPad Pro, and iPad mini users. The Booxie app is available for download from the App Store at bit.ly/BooxieApp. (more…)
- Introducing Booxie – A New Approach to Storytelling
New app gives more freedom to transform photos, video, and graphics into multimedia stories perfect for sharing over social networks. Printed Booxie photo books preserve and extend memories.
Users and businesses earn a percentage of their printed Booxie sales with the Booxie Royalties Program.
Booxie of the Week promotion rewards user loyalty; program launched this week with a $500 Prize. (more…)