2017 Mother’s Day OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., 18 YEARS AND OLDER
1. TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:01 AM PST on Sunday, May 14, 2017 through 11:59 PM PST on Monday, May 15, 2017 (the “Entry Period”), visit https://www.facebook.com/Booxie-1838031609757549/, click on “Write something on this Page…” and tell us what makes your mom special to enter the contest. Participants may submit unlimited entries. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method will void all entries and result in disqualification. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age or older as of May 14, 2017, except for employees of Booxie, LLC (“Sponsor”) and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household, whether or not related. Void where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about Tuesday, May 16, 2017 from all eligible entries. Drawing will be conducted by an agent of Sponsor. Potential winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger only. If the winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to winner’s parent or legal guardian.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): Grand Prize: The winner will be awarded a free printed Booxie. Total ARV is $10. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes resulting from acceptance and use of prize are the responsibility of the winner.
5. GENERAL RULES: By entering contest, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By participating, entrants (and his/her parents/legal guardian if winner is a minor) agree to hold Promotion Parties, Facebook, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, assigns and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the contest and/or use or redemption of prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees to use winner’s name, likeness (and biographical information) for advertising, marketing and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, in any manner, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, garbled, inaccurate, misdirected or delayed entries or email or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this contest or downloading materials from or use of the website. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the contest (or any portion thereof) in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. If terminated, prizes may be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect, eligible entries received as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. All applicable federal and state laws apply.
6. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner, available after 1 week after drawing, send an email to Info@Booxie.com: Subject Line: Winner’s List – Body: Mother’s Day Winner List Request
7. SPONSOR: Booxie, LLC
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. As such, please direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion to the Sponsor.